Disclaimer and Legalese:
– plane, train, & pen is created and written by Miranda Sanchez (aka M. Ray Hall). She is not an expert traveler (those people work for nationally recognized magazines) nor is she a contractor/architect/woodworker/expert home doer; she likes to think she’s an expert writer, but she’s probably not that either. She is just someone who suffers from wanderlust and the need to create and enjoys putting her experiences into words. The various itineraries, travel opinions, home improvement projects, DIY tutorials, decorating strategies, and other suggestions are not error-proof. They do not come with a guaranteed satisfaction; they are merely suggestions of what have worked for her or what she has enjoyed. Additional sources, research, and precautions are advised and plane, train & pen cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of either your travels or your home improvement endeavors
– plane, train, & pen is a for profit blog. It contains paid banner advertisements as well as affiliate links through Amazon (in the content and on the sidebar) relevant to the post. plane, train, & pen does not receive freebies or blogger discounts and none of the posts are sponsored ads.
– plane, train, & pen reserves the right to edit or remove any comments deemed inappropriate, malicious, spam, offensive to any group or person, or simply a distraction from either the purpose of this site or the post at hand. Respectful, constructive criticism is welcome on this site’s posts. Any critiques relevant to Miranda’s writing outside of this website should be sent to her directly (via the contact email) or on the sites where her work is published if they allow it. Any individual who repeatedly violates this comment policy will have all future comments permanently blocked.
– Photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by plane, train, & pen and are rights protected. Failure to credit and link back to plane, train, & pen as their source is a copyright violation. Photos that aren’t taken by plane, train, & pen are credited and linked to their sources and are understood to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code).
– You may use a maximum of two images from plane, train, & pen as long as they’re credited and link back to this site (as described in the FAQ section). Using a bulk of plane, train, & pen photos, even with a credit and link back, is prohibited (whether for the purposes of a photo gallery, landing page, roundup, post series, or any other feature that duplicates a large portion of content). Please contact plane, train, & pen for prior permission if you’d like to use more than two photos. plane, train, & pen reserves the right to remove, substitute, or otherwise shift any images or content with or without announcement. plane, train, & pen, its layout, and its design are the sole property of Miranda Sanchez.
– Duplicating any of this site’s text (even if it’s credited to plane, train, & pen or Miranda directly) is strictly prohibited. Link to copy instead of cutting and pasting it. If you do not, this is a copyright violation.